Cardiovascular (Cardiology) diagnosis focuses on the prevention and management of heart and cardiovascular system disorders. At Hillcroft Physicians, our emphasis is on the diagnosis and treatment of risk factors for cardiovascular disease, including prevention, early diagnosis, and strategies for the treatment of problems of the heart.
Our doctors diagnose and treat diseases of the Cardiovascular system and related symptoms. Some of the causes of cardiovascular issues can include:
- Coronary artery disease
- Ischemic heart disease
- Pericardial diseases
- Valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease in adults
- Disorders of the veins, arteries, and pulmonary circulation
Cardiology Diagnostics Services
- Electrocardiogram (ECG). This test records the heart’s electrical activity, shows arrhythmias (abnormal rhythms), and even detects heart muscle damage.
- Echocardiogram (ECHO). We also perform heart ultrasounds, also known as the ECHO test, which takes “moving pictures” of the heart with sound waves used in diagnosing heart conditions.
Health Tips & Info
What are the signs you have heart problems?
- Shortness of breath when you are active or lie down
- Fatigue and weakness
- Swelling (edema) in legs, ankles, and feet
- A rapid, irregular, and fluttering heartbeat
- Persistent cough or wheezing with white or pink blood-tinged phlegm