Our internal medicine physicians use scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to diagnose, treat, and care for adult patients.
Hillcroft Physicians P.A. treats patients throughout their life span and offers preventative care to keep our patients healthy. We also identify problems early so that treatments are faster and more effective.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of any undiagnosed symptom or healthcare concern
- Routine physical exams, including pre-employment, school, sports, and camp physicals
- Routine health screenings
- Illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Women’s healthcare
- Geriatric care
Health Tips & Info
What are some questions I should ask during an internal medicine examination?
What kind of screenings and tests should I get?
Am I up to date on all my vaccines?
What can I do to live a healthier, happier life?
What kind of health goals should I set for myself?
Should I be using this medication or adjust my dosage?
What kind of symptoms should I be aware of for my general health?
- Increased thirst and urination: Often a sign of diabetes.
- Difficulty speaking and moving in addition to numbness on one side of the face: These are the warning signs of a stroke. Medical attention must be sought immediately.
- Blood in urine: This is an indicator of bladder and/or kidney infections.
- Chest pain and numbness in the left arm: One of the “classic” symptoms of a heart attack. Women usually experience jaw pain, nausea, or lightheadedness.
- Severe abdominal pain: Extreme pain could indicate an inflamed appendix or another serious condition.
How can I lose weight?
According to the CDC, one-third of American adults are obese. Obesity places people at risk for several dangerous conditions, including:
- Heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Severe Edema
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
Doctors will help patients adopt a healthier lifestyle with clear weight loss goals.