At Hillcroft Physicians P.A., we provide immigration exams for those who are obtaining their green card or citizenship.
Our highly trained physicians will conduct various health checks during the examination to ensure the patient is ready for the next steps required to receive a green card or citizenship. Applicants filing for a green card must submit USCIS Form I-639 (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record). A USCIS-approved civil surgeon must complete this form.
Same-day immigration medical exam appointments are available. Translation services are available for Spanish and Farsi. For appointments, call (713) 988-3921.
What is included in the exam?
- Immigration Physical Examination
- RPR Blood Test
- Gonorrhea Urine Test
- Tuberculosis Test – QuantiFERON Gold
- Review of the Immunization and Vaccination records in a sealed and signed envelope
- Copy of I-693 Form and Vaccination Records
Health Tips & Info
What should I bring to my exam?
- A government-issued photo identification document, e.g., a passport, green card, or driver’s license.
- Any copies of foreign or domestic immunization and vaccination records if available.
What else should I expect?
- If you do not have any history of your vaccination and immunization records, we can provide you with all the necessary vaccines during your appointment.
- If tuberculosis test results come back positive, a digital chest X-ray service is available at our facility.
- Only USCIS civil surgeon doctors can sign and seal the USCIS I-693 Form. Once the envelope is sealed, it cannot be opened by the applicant. Hillcroft Physicians will provide you with a photocopy set of all the documentation.
- Lab results come in within 5-6 business days. In most cases, the sealed envelope can be picked up within ten business days (Monday–Friday) during our business hours of 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.